Celluma LED Light Therapy add on to a facial treatment $30
Celluma LED Light Therapy Facial Treatment $50.
Celluma LED Light Therapy is:
- Safe, clinically proven, FDA-cleared and medically CE marked.
- Non-toxic, non-invasive, and an affordable alternative to drugs and harsh topicals.
- Flexible and conforms closely to the treatment area for optimal effectiveness unlike other LED devices.
- Designed to treat large surface areas and can be used safely anywhere on the body.
- Safe for the entire family.*
- Portable and lightweight — easy for clinicians and patients to store and travel with.
- Embedded NASA researched technology
In the same way that plants use chlorophyll to convert sunlight into plant tissue, high intensity light emitting diodes (LEDs) utilizing specific, proven wavelengths of light can trigger a natural biostimulatory effect in human tissue. Research has shown that phototherapy can increase circulation, accelerate tissue repair, kill acne bacteria, decrease inflammation, improve skin tone, texture and clarity, as well as ease muscle and joint pain, stiffness, spasm, and arthritis.
Research indicates that cells absorb particles of light (photons) and transform their energy into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the form of energy that cells utilize. The resulting elevation of ATP is then used to power metabolic processes; synthesize DNA, RNA, proteins, enzymes, and other products needed to repair or regenerate cell components; foster mitosis or cell proliferation; and restore homeostasis. Simply put, the LED light source provides compromised cells with added energy so the cells performance is enhanced. For example, fibroblast cells will increase collagen and elastic production in connective tissue.